Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Woof Woof! (Costa Rica!)

 
Mama's back! We were SO excited to see her, even at 2:00 a.m.:
Maddy was so excited, she couldn't stop squeaking:
Even Calvin was excited!
Notice that Calvin did not answer one question.  Even though I just said how excited we were, we played a trick on Mama:
Hahahahahaha!
 
Mama didn't get to check her interwebs very much- she had a hard time getting through to the MaddyCam.  (You know it's called that because Maddy is always the naughty one, right?)  She did catch this picture of us, though:
I have NO idea what we are doing.
 
Mama said she missed us a lot, and I guess she did, because she took a lot of pictures of animals:
That is a STRANGE-looking cat.
 
and a REALLY BIG dog.
 
That stick looks like it's smiling!
 
And this guy, well, I think he got some of his moves from Maddy and me:
 
This looks like a new toy!
 
Oh wait, that was this one:
 
I don't know why Mom doesn't- SQUIRREL!
(a weird one-- it looks like a backwards skunk!)
 
She did see some Costa Rican dogs, and it's hard not to get jealous:

 

This last guy, Mom even PET!!!  She CHEATED on us!  I guess I can't blame her- he does have some cool floppy ears.
 
She even got a video of a dog for us- he's barking in Spanish:
 
Well, I am tired from writing this blog-- it was a tough day today.  You can read Mom's Facebook to get some details.  Maybe I'll write about it tomorrow when I'm feeling better.  Good night!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment