Happy New Year's Eve! Our big resolution, after taking more than a year off(?), is to blog more in 2016. If you haven't listened to Can I Pet Your Dog? on iTunes, you really need to start now! It's our new favorite podcast! Based on their example, here are our resolutions for the new year.
Murphy's 2016 Resolutions:
1) Take more naps.
1a) Take more comfy naps.
1b) Take more naps with Mama.
2) Give more kisses.
3) Learn to be brave around Maddy.
4) Let Mama sleep in a little bit.
5) Learn to use the pet ramp like Maddy.
6) Keep kicking cancer's ass!
Maddy's 2016 Resolutions:
1) Get more belly rubs.
2) Learn to like children, jk, they're still evil.
3) Be nicer to Murphy and other dogs, especially when munchies are involved.
4) Learn how to break that child-lock on the fridge.
5) Kiss all the cats.
6) Develop perfect pitch when ROOOOOing.
My resolutions for my pups:
1) Walk more.
2) Keep food out of reach and keep fridge locked at all times.
3) Help them adjust to new house in a few weeks.
4) More specialized Mx3 time (Mama, Murphy, and Maddy)
5) Keep kicking cancer's ass with Murphy and UTIs with Maddy.
6) Donate all the toys and things we don't need to dogs less fortunate.
Happy New Year, everyone!