Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Our First Post!!!

WE HAVE A BLOG!  Finally, something to do while Mama is at work all day.  She came home today and finally asked us the question that we've been waiting for:


Obviously, we are excited and had a lot of ideas to share with her.  She is helping us by typing the blog for us amidst her busy schedule.

We should introduce ourselves!
I'm Murphy!  I'm 7.5 years old, I like kisses, kids, laps, and the end of your sofa.  Not the middle, but the end- gotta have that armrest.  I rescued my mom on June 9, 2006, when we met at the Lee County Animal Shelter on my 10 month birthday.



Next to me is my little sister, Maddy, or Madigan as she's called when she's in trouble (which is pretty much everyday.)  She is 6 years old and Mom and I rescued her from living in Nebraska the rest of her life when she was just 9 weeks old.


Here's a picture of us the day Maddy came home:


And here we are now:
 


She's ok.  Mom says she wishes Maddy would have stayed that small so she wouldn't get in so much trouble.  Whatever.  She's Maddy.  It's inevitable.

We have a feline brother named Calvin.  He's ancient- he's going to be 14 this summer!
He always looks this happy.  Especially when Maddy kisses him.

Well, that's enough for our first blog post- hope we did ok!  Time to do what Basset Hounds do best- SLEEP!  Have a great night!

--Murphy--

1 comment:

  1. M, M, & C - I love your blog! Your momma is one awesome lady to do this for you. Luv, luv, luv ur pics! I look forward to more adventures!
    Always -
    Aunt Holly
    (Ruff you!)

    ReplyDelete