Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bark Voyage!

Mama has been around more the last couple of days, but she seems to be walking around the house back and forth, back and forth-- why doesn't she stop and take a nap?!?  (Oh, wait, she did take one with me yesterday- it was great!)

Maddy has been up to her usual antics-- even going through the fridge with Mom RIGHT THERE:

Then when Mama locked the fridge, she just kept crying.  I guess I don't blame her- that pizza smelled REALLY GOOD!

Today Mama was really busy putting things in a big red bag.  Uh oh.  We know what that means.
Look at how mad Maddy is.  I'm just sad because I love my mama.

Even Calvin sat by the suitcase all morning.
Mama kept thinking of things she needed to do, and after she packed her purse too full, she just grabbed her wallet and left to go get her friend from the airport.  Maddy decided to sample the snacks Mom was going to bring, just to make sure they were fresh.
 
YUCK!  Sour Patch Kids are GROSS!  Maddy does NOT like them at all. 
 
Mama has to get up really early, so we are going to enjoy our last evening with her.  We are excited to hang out with Amanda, but we are even more excited for our mama to come back home.  I bet there are some really cool treats in Costa Rica!  I hope she buys them for us!  We are going to sign off for the week, but we will have a LOT to tell you about soon!  Bye!

1 comment: