Monday, June 3, 2013

Fatty Maddy

Mama said that tomorrow is the first day of summer break, which makes tonight Summer's Eve. HAHAHAHAHA

We are happy that she is home more now, because Murphy wasn't feeling well the last few weeks.  One of his medicines (prednisone) was making him uncomfortable and he was panting a lot.
Dr. Kane told him to take less of the medicine and now he feels much better.  Yay!

Mama was very worried.  When she thought he might lose part of his ear, she contacted her friend Angie at www.artbyangie.com and Angie painted this really nice picture of Murphy.



 Angie also did a portrait of Murphy and me and Mama just got it in a necklace!

Tomorrow, Murphy goes to see Dr. Kane.  I hate when I don't get to go along for a ride!  I guess I'll chase Calvin or something.

Mama started watching this crazy lady on the tv:


I thought I would help Mama with her workout.


It looked like fun, all that jumping up and down.  Plus when Mom does the abs part, I get to give her kisses!  Well, after just a couple minutes, this is what I felt like:
I keep trying, but I end up like this every time.

I guess I'll just stick to helping Mama label her Scentsy stuff. And by label, I mean sniff.



2 comments: